Znajdź swoją wymarzoną pracę już dzisiaj!
Do you wish to build the success of your organization on employees' engagement?
You wish to strengthen your HR strategy and role in the company?
Our Assessment and Development team invites you to talk about solutions and process which can effectivly empower your company success.
How we can achieve more by engaging the right people to our business. Explore HR tools to better fit the needs of your employees and your business goals.
In October, we hosted a global meeting of renowned international IIC Partners Executive Search network. BIGRAM is a an exclusive...
Supporting students from the eastern borders in acclimatization at Polish Universities, women’s self-defense orrevitalisation of Kamionka, forgotten part of Praga...
After a very balanced and fierce battle in the finals of GMC Poland 2015 organized by BIGRAM we know the...
We assist our clients in translating skilful management of compensation into successful and effective management of the entire organisation. Combining all components of compensation into effective incentive programmes, we offer:
- evaluation and improvement of compensation systems
- job valuation
- building base salary plans
- definition of management compensation systems
- incentive bonus systems
- design of additional benefit packages
- corporate loyalty systems
- designing new jobs and evaluating existing ones
- hiring for a certain job and then managing the employee’s development in the organisation
- work planning, identification of tasks to be performed and assessment of the work outcome
- optimising organisation management through objectives and many other aspects of HR management
Ready-to-use tools and proven organisational procedures for the job description process make it possible to substantially reduce the time and cost of this labour-intensive process.
The outcome of our efforts in this field can be used directly for the purposes of:
- redesigning structures and building new ones within the organisation
- designing qualification scales and flexible grading structures (pay scales corresponding to the market benchmark and reflecting the value of particular jobs to the organisation)
- extensive incentive systems with bonus schemes, benefit management and pay supplements
- talent management systems
- cost optimisation and expense rationalisation systems
- systems for identification of roles and responsibilities, which are essential for process management and corporate standardisation (ISO and other certificates)