Nr ref.: AH/STPM/0523
For our client – an international company, a world leader in the field of renewable energy, we are looking for an employee experienced in the construction industry for a key position Site Project Manager HVDC Projects- Kierownik Budowy na projekty HVDC.
- overall responsibility for all onsite works. Is legally responsible for the project site and all site staff
- ensures compliance with the requirements, regulations and procedures governing occupational environmental health and safety (EHS) and promotes and leads the Zero Harm Culture for the scope within his/her responsibility,
- represents the interests of Project Management on site to the customer, regulatory authorities, and consultants. Is the direct customer interface in relation to all on-site activities,
- within the framework of his/her scope of responsibility the Site Project Manager may delegate partial scope of competence and responsibility to the Construction Manager and the Commissioning Manager,
- responsible for the on-site order implementation, financial results, time schedule and quality results,
- manages and documents deviations (non-conformances) from erection procedures and instructions, specifications, time schedules etc. and directs contract and claim management activities as required,
- escalates as necessary issues that have the potential to impact, scope, budget, and or schedule to the General Project Manager and or to the Project Portfolio Lead Construction,
- coordination and controlling of the discipline’s corrective measure scenarios, cost evaluated risk mitigation & opportunity schemes,
- review of discipline’s concurrent cost accounting, including cost to complete estimation,
- regular review of the project time schedule in respect to erection activities,
- Provide support for project site-specific reporting (e.g. daily, weekly reports),
- Review the required erection personnel · Ensure correct and timely site progress measurement using standardized tools,
- Ensure that material damages or losses occurred on site are properly reported and corrective measures are initiated, including clear assignment of responsibilities for later cost compensation in coordination with Commercial Project Manager and Contract Administrator,
- Ensure that all open technical project changes are closed before the respective milestones (e.g. erection system completion),
- Ensure that as As-Built documentation is maintained and sent back to Engineering for As-Built updates,
- Alignment and Coordination within the project team to ensure that the required soft- and hardware is available on time,
- Assist line management with personnel development on Site.
- extensive experience in construction of complex industrial projects (preferable for HVDC projects) – EPC and/or Consortium Partner (CP) projects,
- at least 5 years onsite experience in a leading position (E/Civil site lead) on major construction sites,
- knowledge of Construction /Commissioning processes and methodologies,
- in depth knowledge and competence in EHS policies, practices, regulations, and plans for onsite works for complex construction projects,
- proven experience in leading multinational teams in a quick changing environment,
- higher education degree in an electrical or civil engineering discipline,
- PM Certification is a plus (e.g. IPMA Level B or C),
- excellent communication and leadership skills,
- willingness to work in and outside of Germany at construction sites,
- language competencies: German: Advanced – reading and writing, English: Advanced – reading and writing, Spanish: would be a plus.
What employer offers:
- gaining professional experience on innovative investments in the field of renewable energy sources in a company that is a world leader,
- basic salary based on an employment contract with a Polish employer,
- additional remuneration due to work abroad,
- premium accommodation for the employee and his/ her family,
- company car,
- a full package of benefits,
- air tickets to Poland – once a quarter,
- co-financing for food and education of children.
Zainteresowane osoby prosimy o aplikację poprzez przycisk:
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi Kandydatami. Aby aplikować na powyższe ogłoszenie niezbędna jest rejestracja on-line w Bazie BIGRAM po wyrażeniu odpowiednich zgód. Proszę zapoznać się z naszą Polityką Prywatności.
Nie jest to oferta dla Ciebie? Nie szkodzi! Nie trać kolejnych okazji! Zarejestruj się w Bezpiecznej Bazie Kandydatów BIGRAM i pozostań z nami w kontakcie!