Location: environs of Skarżysko-Kamienna
Ref. number.: MS/PDM/0523
Our Client is one of the international corporations in FMCG industry. It has an Innovation Center that focuses on products like wet plaster, paint etc. It is present for over 150 years on the market and has a very stable position. In the same time itis very modern organization with strong focus on Research& Development. They organization cerates best possible products for their clients. As an employer they develop people with passion and strongly believe in collaborative culture, that embraces diversity and creativity.
- leading a product development team with international responsibility,
- creatively developing new approaches, solutions, processes and products within a strongly collaborative team,
- organizing and managing projects and resources with excellent understanding of customer/user requirements,
- assuring technology state of the art through internal development of laboratory and staff,
- driving new research, IP, publications, technology roadmap,
- acting as an ambassador for the scientific community of company’s adhesive technologies, both, internally and externally,
- conducting compliance assessments based on corporate SHE standards.
- master’s degree or Ph.D. in Chemistry, Material Science or similar with focus on organic polymers and/or coloristic pigment technology,
- min. 5 years professional experience,
- fluent English language skills is a must,
- Highly experienced in formulating products like waterborne renders, plasters, paints, boosting color etc.,
- high scientific skills plus excellent communicator and connector,
- knowledge of relevant markets,
- abilities to plan budgets, costs, resources etc.,
- experience in upskilling and leading coworkers,
- open minded with courageous and relational personality.
- german as additional language is advantageous.
What employer offers
- one of the most modern Innovation Centers in Europe, based in Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship (approx. 2h from Warsaw or Cracow and 40 min from Kielce),
- company car with allowance of personal use and Relocation package,
- competitive renumeration with bonus system,
- stable employment in innovative company present in 80 countries worldwide,
- numerous benefits such as insurance, medical package, employee packages, sports card, language learning support etc.,
- hybrid mode (at least three days presence at Innovation Center is obligatory).
Zainteresowane osoby prosimy o aplikację poprzez przycisk:
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi Kandydatami. Aby aplikować na powyższe ogłoszenie niezbędna jest rejestracja on-line w Bazie BIGRAM po wyrażeniu odpowiednich zgód. Proszę zapoznać się z naszą Polityką Prywatności.
Nie jest to oferta dla Ciebie? Nie szkodzi! Nie trać kolejnych okazji! Zarejestruj się w Bezpiecznej Bazie Kandydatów BIGRAM i pozostań z nami w kontakcie!