We are currently supporting a major building materials manufacturer in their recruitment process.
Work at the International Center of Innovative Building Technologies – one of the world’s key research and development centers of building technologies and materials. Creating new solutions and products tailored to the specific markets of Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
- 600 m2 of laboratory space with 30 research stations,
- Cooperation with the best academic centers in Poland and abroad,
- State-of-the-art research equipment.
What you will do:
- Executes new product development projects
- Develops new approaches, solutions, processes, products within an agreed timeframe
- Executes and manages projects and resources to meet planned objectives
- Ensures compliance with Henkel corporate SHE standards, policies and procedures and manages the lab and innovation process
- Provides technical support services to Manufacturing and Quality as required
- Executes process development to support x-function teams (production, technology, sales) to achieve completion of new technology products consistent with strategic objectives
- Assures all new products meet international chemical health and safety requirements and other regulations
- Ensures that Henkel’s new IP is protected through collaboration with internal and external partners
- Provides guidance and recommendations on patents, trademarks and proprietary agreements
- Approves technical readiness of raw materials and products as well as first production and quality specs
- Tests or supervises tests on product stability and performance
- Connects with consumers and generates consumer insights through various platforms