Nr ref.: AH/HRM/0523
Our Client is one of the most recognizable, international corporations in industrial automotive and residential industry. They are present on the market for over 130 years constantly growing and developing. As an employer they value their employee experiences and perspectives, while creating collaborative and diverse culture. Every day they want to inspire innovation and bring the best solutions to their customers. In the same time the organization is very invested in leaving the world in a better place. To ensure acquiring the best talents, who will fulfill this mission, there are looking for HR Manager of Poland, Baltics and Ukraine for their Warsaw headquarters.
- working closely with the GM as the HR BP to ensure that the goals of the Organization are being met,
- building strong relationships with employees and managers at all levels within the Organization and provide them with accurate feedback, coaching and support,
- be the primary HR point of contact for employee relations,
- coordinating annual Organisation Review process, follow up on the critical positions and leadership development,
- managing the various corporate compliance programs (Ethics Training, Conflict of Interest and other mandatory trainings and programs),
- driving Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Programs in the organization. Building the pipeline of the diversed candidates through working with the Universities and development of the future female leaders,
- managing the recruitment and selection of all open positions in the above-mentioned countries to meet the short and long term staffing needs,
- guiding and directing the implementation of the Performance Management Process and ensuring timely completion of all performance meetings and objective settings for the forthcoming year,
- identifying and coordinating employee development programs and trainings
- coaching and advising Managers on employee relations issues / performance management / employment laws,
- supporting the execution of projects by providing HR advice ensuring compliance with all necessary corporate assignment policies and local laws requirements,
- managing the annual salary review process and delivery of all salary proposals ensuring external/internal benchmarking. Ensuring a correct job grading according to the internal salary benchmarking models,
- managing the annual Bonus Incentive plan processes in conjunction with the Finance department,
- managing the monthly Payroll process and ensure coordination with the finance department. Validate payroll output and ensure timely payments to employees in the above-mentioned countries,
- managing the Compensation and Benefits for the Organization,
- managing and coordinating the hiring and leavers processes across the region, ensuring compliance with local employment and internal laws,
- ensuring Oracle HCM records are updated and accurate (new hires, leavers, job changes, etc),
- assisting in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- university degree (Master’s degree or Ph. D),
- recognized and proved HR qualifications,
- 5 years of experience as an HR Manager in international corporation that hires at least 400 employees on site,
- experience in overseeing polish and additional markets (ideally in Matrix environment),
- very good communication skills and ability to build relations with different stakeholders,
- independence, responsibility, creativity and dynamics at work,
- fluent English is a must,
- PC Confident user, keen on technology with knowledge on newest HR tools and systems,
- ability to attract and develop talents.
- previous experience in corporations originating in the United States.
What employer offers
- headquarters based in Warsaw, with flexible working time and hybrid mode,
- company car with allowance for personal use,
- competitive renumeration,
- stable employment in innovative company present in many countries worldwide,
- numerous benefits such as insurance, medical package, sports card, etc.,
- opportunity to lead amazing team of professionals,
- working in international organization that invests in the newest technological, pioneer solutions and cultural and gender awareness, with multiple community initiatives.
Zainteresowane osoby prosimy o aplikację poprzez przycisk:
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi Kandydatami. Aby aplikować na powyższe ogłoszenie niezbędna jest rejestracja on-line w Bazie BIGRAM po wyrażeniu odpowiednich zgód. Proszę zapoznać się z naszą Polityką Prywatności.
Nie jest to oferta dla Ciebie? Nie szkodzi! Nie trać kolejnych okazji! Zarejestruj się w Bezpiecznej Bazie Kandydatów BIGRAM i pozostań z nami w kontakcie!