Recruitment for our Client – JYSK Poland has soon 300 stores in Poland and almost every second Pole shops here every year. The chain is growing rapidly, with more than 20 new stores are being opened every year. The company also sells online. Every day the company strives to make working in JYSK a pleasure. They believe that it is the great working atmosphere, strong teams and the potential of company employees that contribute to their success. JYSK is a great place for each individual and creating broad career opportunities within the country and abroad. As current HR Manager will continue her career as Head of Retail in JYSK Poland, the company is open to on board a new HR talent from retail business. As one of the JYSK leaders you might become a part of an international team where your work, commitment and talent are highly rewarded.
Ref. number: AJ/DHR/0124
- zakres obowią
- All areas of Human Resources in the country.
- Business partnering for Country Management Team on all organizational areas: secure the strongest possible teams and develop them.
- Ensure the country follows the HR strategy, policies and concepts as well as Company’s Values.
- Decision-making within following HR areas:
- Strong Talent Pipeline;
- Relevant Training;
- Great Store Management;
- Attractive Place to work;
- Employment Law, agreements and regulations.
- HR administrative processes and systems.
- Human resources department management. Coaching and developing highly qualified team of HR professionals.
- You gained strong professional experience in the position of human resources director in an international large company. Experience from retail business is crucial.
- You presents wide knowledge and understanding of both operational and strategic HR.
- You present the ability to successful management of scattered HR team.
- You have practical experience with maintenance of large, dispersed asset network.
- You are high energy and strong can-do attitude person.
- You presents strong influencing skills, initiating positive change.
- You are a team player.
- You have the energy and drive to reach business results.
- You think in long term perspective.
- You are ready to work in a very dynamic environment that requires fast decisions and multitasking.
- You are eager to achieve challenging goals.
- You speak English fluently.
- You already speak Polish or are able and willing to learn it really fast.
What employer offers
- Strategical, decision-maker position in large, international commercial network.
- Being a key member of Country Management Team.
- Attractive salary and benefit system.
- Corporate culture with strong Values and Leadership.
Zainteresowane osoby prosimy o aplikację poprzez przycisk:
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi Kandydatami. Aby aplikować na powyższe ogłoszenie niezbędna jest rejestracja on-line w Bazie BIGRAM po wyrażeniu odpowiednich zgód. Proszę zapoznać się z naszą Polityką Prywatności.
Nie jest to oferta dla Ciebie? Nie szkodzi! Nie trać kolejnych okazji! Zarejestruj się w Bezpiecznej Bazie Kandydatów BIGRAM i pozostań z nami w kontakcie!