Ref. number: AJ/HRA/1123
Our Client is international corporation working in FMCG industry. Well known organization with different brands appreciated by its customers. As an employer they ensure employees’ development, constant learning possibilities and competitive employment conditions. Currently they are looking for an HR analyst who will be responsible for analyzing data and HR system management.
- Collecting and analyzing of key data concerning different areas (gender, employee fluctuation, turnover rates, HR budgets, headcounts etc.) that will improve HR decision making processes and strategies;
- Taking part in changing the system for HR analytics and becoming the person responsible for its correct operation and administration;
- Implementing crucial data to the system;
- Preparing monthly and ad hoc reports for the business and HR purposes;
- Conducting employees’ surveys and preparing conclusions;
- Cooperation with external companies that ensure benchmarking data;
- Participating in additional tasks from Human Capital area ( for example C&B, remuneration analysis and other initiatives).
- Proven track of similar experience (2-3 years minimum) in area of HR Analysis, C&B or market surveys;
- Strong knowledge of Excel is a must!
- Fluent English is a must!
- Familiarity with other analytical programs and data visualization tools is an additional advantage;
- Knowledge of key constituents of HR analysis and labor law components;
- Experience in preparing reports, budgets or /and market surveys;
- University Degree in Economics, HR, Accountancy, or business related;
- Proactive approach to given tasks and openness to acquiring new abilities;
- Prior experience in international organizations is a plus;
- Analytical person with strong focus on details;
- An understanding of high degree of confidentiality needed on this position.
What employer offers
- Warsaw located main office;
- Hybryd work mode;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Stable employment in developing organization;
- Numerous benefits such as language course, medical and sport card, insurance etc.;
- The possibility to work with dynamic people who believe in constant learning and improvement;
- International environment with many possibilities to develop.
Zainteresowane osoby prosimy o aplikację poprzez przycisk:
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi Kandydatami. Aby aplikować na powyższe ogłoszenie niezbędna jest rejestracja on-line w Bazie BIGRAM po wyrażeniu odpowiednich zgód. Proszę zapoznać się z naszą Polityką Prywatności.
Nie jest to oferta dla Ciebie? Nie szkodzi! Nie trać kolejnych okazji! Zarejestruj się w Bezpiecznej Bazie Kandydatów BIGRAM i pozostań z nami w kontakcie!