Miejsce pracy: Polska/Europa
Nr ref.: DK/DPCI/0318
Description of responsibilities:
• Oversee the sourcing and procurement of goods and services that support the farming operations across Europe,
• Manage the execution of strategic sourcing Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from beginning to end for procurement categories,
• Review, negotiate, and procure materials and services per required specifications for production.
• Prepare make vs. buy and should-cost analysis and appropriate negotiating tools,
• Lead supplier negotiations,
• Analysis of risk, cost and specification cost analysis on commodities and how to procure to meet the objectives working with Finance,
• Cost modelling for value engineering,
• Continually optimize the transportation/logistics unit costs and network structure.
• Bachelors in Business Administration or a related field is required,
• Language proficiency in English, Polish and ideally one other major European language,
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in supply chain/Procurement in a manufacturing or growing operation in the Food Industry,
• Demonstrated experience in leading a change management program, with specific experience in centralizing Procurement activities,
• Minimum of 5 years in managing RFPs, should-costing and/or value engineering,
• Experience with strategic sourcing, total cost, including total cost of ownership, life-cycle costs, scenario planning and category and risk management,
• Strong background with budgeting, scheduling and vendor management,
• Exceptional negotiating abilities,
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, mid-level formulas) and PowerPoint
• Proven leadership with a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others,
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm,
• Experience with using E-sourcing tools to manage projects, contracts, RFX, and reverse auction, and to perform analysis.
Our Client offers:
• Exciting new management position and challenging responsibilities,
• High position in the international organization’s structure,
• All the benefits will be individually discussed with candidates.
Zainteresowane osoby prosimy o aplikację poprzez przycisk: