For our Client we are looking for a Candidate who would like to develop his professional career in an international production company.
Our offer is perfect for the Candidates that present a strategic approach to the financial area and a strong business orientation.
- creating and/or further development and implementing the company's financial policy,
- conducting financial reporting of the company,
- preparing financial reports for the Management Board and the Holding Company,
- support of Group Controlling of the Holding Company on request,
- long-time financial planning,
- tax risk management,
- financial liquidity management,
- taking part in decision-making processes, recommending activities aimed at increasing the profitability of the organization,
- financial and controlling team management,
- management of consolidation process for the Holding Company,
- maintaining relationships with financial institutions, auditors and tax authorities.
- bachelor’s degree – finance,
- exceptional leadership skills and charisma,
- additional professional qualifications (ACCA, CIMA) will be an asset,
- at least 5 years of experience in financial management for an international production company,
- fluent English is a must,
- the ability to search for and implement solutions that have a positive impact on the financial and tax areas of the company,
- strong business orientation and strategic approach to the financial area,
- the ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment,
- data and fact based thinking,
- team player but equally assertive in the management team.
What employer offers:
- the possibility of professional growth and implementing own ideas,
- working in interesting sector with potential to grow,
- a real impact on the company development,
- necessary work tools (including a company car).