Customer Service Profile
Customer Service Profile tool description
CSP Questionnaires examine a candidate or employee’s job fit in the following areas:
- verbal data analysis, which is important for proper communication, understanding of needs and appropriate reaction;
- numerical data analysis – correct interpretation of numbers, drawing conclusions and making decisions based on numerical data;
- behavioural traits – factors determining employees’ behaviours and their motivation to work in the Customer Service area, such as tact, focus, flexibility, conformity.
The Customer Service Profile questionnaire compares the individual’s results with the Position Compatibility Profiles, which allows us to determine whether the person is able to meet the expectations associated with the position.
Customer Service Profile key features:
- enables the employer to identify persons with the ability to achieve success in Customer Service
- an irreplaceable part of recruitment, assessment and development processes, as well as succession and career planning
- user friendly and available online
- automatic report generation
Advantages/applications of Customer Service Profile:
- supports recruitment process
- examines verbal and numerical skills
- helps to predict how an individual will function in Customer Service and their ability to focus despite workplace distractions
- helps examine the consistency between a candidate’s beliefs on appropriate customer service and the strategy of the company
- provides practical recommendations for managers on leading subordinates to achieve successes
- is convenient and quick – available online, automatically generates reports; translated into 32 languages and very often used in international business environments
Customer Service reports contain valuable information for managers about motivating and leading employees to the best result. Types of report:
- Individual– contains general feedback for the candidate/employee
- Selection – contains sample interview questions that might be used in a recruitment process
- Coaching – contains training suggestions, may be used in recruitment and development processes
JOB PROFILE MATCH IS A KEY
The candidate’s or employee’s results are compared with our Position Compatibility Profiles, which help determine whether a person meets the employer’s expectations.
For more information about Profiles, please contact Katarzyna Gancewska, Profiles Consultant, Wrocław, phone : +48 71 343 71 15 or our Warsaw office, (+48 22) 646 94 94.