Coaching is an interactive process, which allows the beneficiary to develop faster and obtain better results. It is an efficient method of evoking changes in private and professional life, behaviour, responses and perceptions of reality. The role of a coach is to inspire clients to generate new solutions, to assist them in achieving professional goals and to overcome the barriers that may prevent them from becoming good and effective managers. The strength of coaching is rooted in a relationship of mutual trust between the coach and the client.
- increases professional activity of managerial staff and efficiency of their actions
- increases the level of responsibility and decision-making ability
- leads to a change in attitudes and behaviours towards achievement of success, through elimination of blocks, stereotypes and fears
- allows for improvement of communication and co-operation
- increases the sense of identification of individual objectives and values with those of the company