An individually tailored programme designed to support individuals going through a career transition – downsized, looking for a job or changing their career path.
Our activities include:
- Individual meetings during which we:
- establish together with the participant the directions of further professional development,
- improve the participant’s self-awareness of strengths and areas for further development,
- prepare information on navigating through the current job market,
- support the participant in the preparation of application documents/marketing documents,
- provide emotional support
- Assessment Centre, 360-Degree Assessment and Profile XT test
- Development sessions
- Soft skills workshops
- E-learning training courses
- Support in searching for and finding the right job offers, recruiters, potential employers
- Consultancy on networking
- Identification of alternative career advancement paths (e.g. setting up one’s own business)
Individual Outplacement is especially useful in situations when a company is forced to adapt and downsize, parting ways with managers and specialists. We conduct Individual Outplacement programmes for each level of position, matching the consultants’ experience and work methods.