Job valuation is considered one of the best methods of organising and ranking jobs within companies in order to ensure fair compensation rules. Using proven valuation methods, we efficiently support our clients in the process of job ranking, which allows an easy comparison both with other positions in the organisation and with other companies on the market.
The outcome of our efforts in this field can be used directly for the purposes of:
- redesigning structures and building new ones within the organisation
- designing qualification scales and flexible grading structures (pay scales corresponding to the market benchmark and reflecting the value of particular jobs to the organisation)
- extensive incentive systems with bonus schemes, benefit management and pay supplements
- talent management systems
- cost optimisation and expense rationalisation systems
- systems for identification of roles and responsibilities, which are essential for process management and corporate standardisation (ISO and other certificates)